FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPES
SEMINAR WITH TITLE
«PRESENT & FUTURE IN HIGH OCCUPANCY BUILDINGS DESIGN»
Tuesday, June 19 2018 - Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER
Following the successful conference “FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPES”, Elval Colour organizes a seminar with title:
- Present & Future in the design of facades of high occupancy buildings
- International practices in fire protection of building and material certifications
- Grenfell Tower case
The seminar will take place on Tuesday, June 19, from 09.30 to 15.30, at «Aggelos Goulandris» amphitheater, Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER (Levidou 13 & Othonos 100, Kifissia).
- The awareness of the Greek community of architects, engineers and building contractors on issues related to the contemporary design of facades in high occupancy buildings.
- Present the best practices of international design and construction in relation to the fire protection of buildings.
- Explore the possibilities and the alternatives of the use of the materials and their role in building fire safety.
09.30 - 10.30 Entry - Records
10.30 - 10.45 Works Start
10.45 - 12.00 First Section
- Dr. George Iliadis, member of the Board of Directors of Hellenic Institute for the Fire Protection of Structures
- Mathieu Meur, Director, DP Architects, Singapore
- David Campbell, Regional Director of Fire Compliance, Thomas Bell-Wright International Consultants, Dubai
12.00 – 12.30 Coffee Break
12.30 - 13.30 Second Section
- Adrian Brown, Fire Service Advisor, Risk Management and Station Affairs, Dubai Civil Defense
- Angelos Zografos, Technical Sales Engineer, Elval Colour George Manos, Certifications Engineer & CTS, Elval Colour
13.30 - 14.00 Discussion - Closing of Works
14.00 - 15.30 Lunch
The seminar is addressed to
Architects, project designers, developers, engineers, building contractors, university students, and business representatives from a range of sectors.
For more information and registration, please visit www.facade-conference.com or contact 210 4512000.
ORGANIZATION SUPPORT: ENERGY LINE