FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPES
SEMINAR WITH TITLE
«PRESENT & FUTURE IN HIGH OCCUPANCY BUILDINGS DESIGN»
Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER, Tuesday, June 19 2018
Following the successful conference “FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPES”, Elval Colour organizes a seminar with title:
- Present & Future in the design of facades of high occupancy buildings
- International practices in fire protection of building and material certifications
- Grenfell Tower case
The seminar will take place on Tuesday, June 19, from 09.30 to 15.30 at the Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER (Levidou 13 & Othonos 100, Kifissia).
- The awareness of the Greek community of architects, engineers and building contractors on issues related to the contemporary design of facades in high occupancy buildings.
- Present the best practices of international design and construction in relation to the fire protection of buildings.
- Explore the possibilities and the alternatives of the use of the materials and their role in building fire safety.
The subject will be developed by Greek and foreign speakers.
The seminar is addressed to Architects, project designers, developers, engineers, building contractors, university students, and business representatives from a range of sectors.
For more information and registration, please visit www.facade-conference.com or contact 210 4512000.
ORGANIZATION SUPPORT: ENERGY LINE