FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPESSEMINAR WITH TITLE
«PRESENT & FUTURE IN HIGH OCCUPANCY BUILDINGS DESIGN»
Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER, Tuesday, June 19 2018
Following the successful conference “FUTURE TRENDS IN BUILDING ENVELOPES”, Elval Colour organizes a seminar with title:
- Present & Future in the design of facades of high occupancy buildings
- International practices in fire protection of building and material certifications
- Grenfell Tower case
The seminar will take place on Tuesday, June 19, from 09.30 to 15.30 at the Goulandris Natural History Museum - GAIA CENTER (Levidou 13 & Othonos 100, Kifissia).
- The awareness of the Greek community of architects, engineers and building contractors on issues related to the contemporary design of facades in high occupancy buildings.
- Present the best practices of international design and construction in relation to the fire protection of buildings.
- Explore the possibilities and the alternatives of the use of the materials and their role in building fire safety.
Specialized Seminar 2015
Following the Conference 'Future Trends in Building Envelopes', a specialized seminar takes place on Tuesday, May 26th, from 10.00 to 17.00, at the auditorium of the Museum of Cycladic Art (4 Neophytou Douka, Athens) concerning:
- coating systems
- ventilated facades
The conference is organized by ELVAL COLOUR and ΕΤΕΜ, which are divisions of the Greek ELVAL S.A.
Future Trends in Building Envelopes - 16/10/2014
'Future Trends in Building Envelopes' is the message of the architects' conference that will take place on the 16th of October 2014, in Megaron – The Athens Concert Hall, Nikos Skalkotas hall, focusing on the Aesthetic, Legislative and Technological Perspectives for Building envelopes. The conference is organized by ELVAL COLOUR and ΕΤΕΜ, which are divisions of the Greek ELVAL S.A.
- Create cognitive stimuli in connection with technology, aesthetics and legislation on building envelopes
- Provide support for the architectural sector in large and small scale projects, with specific suggestions that boost creativity and shape the future of the construction design
- Present new materials and their role in upgrading the quality of the building environment
- Present European regulations and their influence in the future of construction